In the United Arab Emirates it is possible for Expatriates of all religions to be buried. The most important rule is that the deceased has to be buried in the Emirates where his Visa (Visit or Resident) is from.
We use various graveyards to accommodate and serve our divers community in the region.
The Service Includes:
- Personal consultation with the family/company by an experienced Company Representative
- All documentation and attestations required locally (This include the Police, Embassy, Municipality, Ministry of Health and Foreign Affairs)
- Liaising with the Burial Ground Management for booking the plot and preparing the grave
- Transportation to the Burial Grounds and overseeing the burial
- Liaising with churches for any services required
- MEFS has various coffins available
The process takes on average three to four working days and we ensure that the client is well informed at all times during the process with daily email updates and a dedicated hotline for any information they might need urgently. We also ensure that all documentation is securely stored as hard and soft copies for possible future requirements.